Saturday, February 2, 2013

Pretty wild, huh?

          This is a picture of my feet last night.... yesterday, I took off the stocking that I had worn the first 24 hours after my break  ( read about that here: Things that Happen in the Night.) When I took it off, the foot look slightly swollen on the outer part of the foot with a little puffiness in the toe. Yesterday, I was not very serious about keeping it elevated (maybe even a little rebellious?) It hasn't hurt that much, so I guess I wasn't that worried about it.... took off my sock last night and this is what greeted me! I kept it elevated all night long and it was much better this morning.... So, yeah, taking the elevating a little more seriously today. I have my frozen veggies on my foot right now, too.

          It's funny, since the stocking kept the swelling down while at the hospital, the doctor seemed very bored with my injury and acted like he really didn't think it was broken. He seemed surprised when, indeed, I had a fracture.... I wonder if he would be impressed now?!?! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.